Where is the District Tournament at this year??
Where is the District Tournament at this year??
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
1-8 and 4-5 play at 1 seed and 2-7 and 3-6 play at 2 seed for the quarterfinals and semi-finals and finals are at Clintwood.
[censored], they should never have anything in C-Wood.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
whys that...lol??
same reason they dont hold the super bowl in nickelsville
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
what are u sayin? im having a blonde moment
I don't think it's about location or travelling distance at all, guys. It's about seating capacity. Clintwood has one of the largest gyms in the area.
I was at the LPD tournament in Norton last year, and the place was so packed we practically had people sitting in our laps. Most of the gyms in the LPD school can't accomodate large crowds.
If Clintwood is too far to travel for the LPD tournament, I can't imagine what folks are going to say about going to Clinchco for the Region D.
LOL! As bad as you think it is, it can always be worse. Imagine if you had to travel to one of the Buchanan County schools for the Region D tournament. Some of those schools are not far from the West Virginia line!
[ QUOTE ]
[censored], they should never have anything in C-Wood.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
I remember the Turny in Hurly 8 or 9 years ago when Nortion upset TS or as most of my TS call it the blank-blank Flick game (I honistly feared for than mans saftie after the game LOL)
I think TW had hosted the year before I think it was those two games that lead the turny to be held at Clintwood, Clinchco, and Castlewood I wonder which location will be the home of the Reagional Turniment in 2 years when the new reagion D dictric starts playing? Va High has the nicest setup but Leb would be the most central location(Reagional speaking) and there gym is preatty dang nice as well
TS lost because one of the top players could not hit foul shots at the end.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Greenwavefan92 is right. It goes in alphabetical order, Coeburn should be next.
Bookmarks